ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new clio 200

clio 200 /08 subaru
picked up my new clio on thursday ,very impressed with it ,fully loaded
got the recaro pack and cup suspension ,nice bump and rebound feel to her , great performance and tractable in all gears
also piccs of my sti 08 probily the only sti in the uk with renault side sills on her
got a set for the clio also
DSCF2995.jpg

DSCF2994.jpg

DSCF2996.jpg

DSCF2999.jpg

DSCF3010.jpg

DSCF3002.jpg

DSCF3009.jpg

DSCF3007.jpg

DSCF3011.jpg

the sill are the exact length of the impreza sill screwed and glued on
i think they look great on her ,itching to fit the other set on the clio
cheers geo

RS200
love the clio mate looks ace in LY! Not sure of those wheels on the scooby though! still lovely car though

Glanza V
if a decide not to cam the 197 this is what am gunna get next year.it looks mint mate, if a got one id want the cup spoiler :p the sti is stunning.

mark

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
oh my god the 200 has really grown on me. i'm very jealous, my 182's days may be numbered

DCi 100
Pics of the Mini please?

Very nice cars mate, how come you didn't get the clio in white aswell though?

mx5
The only thing I hate about the new scoobies are the rear lights.
A can of red tint spray would sort that though, then remove mudflaps and all stickers bar the rear window one and that would be my dream impreza.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Everytime I see the 200 I like it more and more. As much as I try,I just can't like those wheels though!

Lovely collection of cars in the family though!

Mini Cooper S
Both cars look good. I find it funny how you've bought two cars which are very marmite. Lots of people dislike the looks of the new scooby and RS200 compared to its predecessors. Both very nice cars, bet they perform very well too! LY suit the car very well!!!