ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio 200 FF owner from West Midlands

RS Clio 200 FF Silver
Thought i'd introduce myself and say hi to everyone :clap: I'm Rob, 21 from wolves in the west midlands. Just recently brought myself a Clio 200 FF with Recaros, cup pack and a few little extra's. I have a few plans for it over the next few months, couple of performance mods, body work mods, detailing to bring it up to standard when the weather improves, sound system upgrade. I really do find the standard sound system absolutely awful :dapprove: so that will be getting removed and replaced with some decent kit :D

Hopefully get a chance to do most of the shows this year and any local meets.

Will try and get some pics up when i get a chance :D

albi 197
:) might see you about - i'm usually driving between willenhall, wolvo, dudley and halesowen

and welcome btw

RS Clio 200 FF Silver
None yet, the cars dirty. I was hoping to clean it on Sunday when I'm off work but i dont think my misses would be happy with me giving the car attention on valentines day!!!!

I've got a few ideas of how i want the car to look, but first will be tints.