ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio 182 owner - '04

Hi All!
I have just got my Clio 182. Only got the test drive and drive home before having to work away unfortunately, drives well and is immediately enjoyable. Glad I went with this over a CTR. Car has had some small work done to it by last owner but I intend to make it drive perfectly and perform as well these cars are meant to, without removing the interior completely. Just going to improve on the weak areas(interior build) and improve the look with some hopefully subtle work. From what I have read there is a huge field of information on this site so look forward to getting involved before getting on track this summer for at least one day. More for fun than a thrash.

Cheers!

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Welcome along

Plenty of great info on here, use the search box (top right) and look through peoples project threads for some ideas/inspiration