ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New clio 182 black...

Clio 182
Hi guys Im Ricky from Worthing West Sussex. Had a Mini Cooper S, but didnt like the weight and feel of the car... Wanted something light/French back so picked up a Clio 182, 55plate, 55k miles for £2000 yesterday :)

Ive taken the vinyl off of the petrol cap. The wheels arent my cup of tea so selling them. Trying to get hold of some Turini alloy wheels.
The car has a full scorpion system including decat (LOUD) Looks like a green induction kit...

Any advice/tips much appreciated cheers...

$_57kk.JPG

k.JPG

kk.JPG

kklkk.JPG

$_57kkkk.JPG

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
I would do something with the wheels (either spray them back to oe color or get the turinis like you said), change the green filter for a foam filter, and get a front splitter fitted. Other than that, I would just enjoy it :up:

Clio 182
I would do something with the wheels (either spray them back to oe color or get the turinis like you said), change the green filter for a foam filter, and get a front splitter fitted. Other than that, I would just enjoy it :up:

Hi what about the Ktec induction kit? Any good?

Clio 182
Welcome along, if you want I have some 182 wheels for sale in silver colour.. but I understand if you are after some turinis... anyway welcome along and enjoy your motor ;)