ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car

Coupe/Defender V8
After my threads about getting a new car which is bigger and smart I finally decided to just go for it and ended up with this.

IMG-20110420-00061.jpg

IMG-20110420-00065.jpg

IMG-20110420-00063.jpg

Jag S Type R

400bhp 408lb/ft of torque

It shifts but is also really well spec'd with full black and red heated leather, climate, sat nav, phone, you name it and it has it.

I have had a few old man comments but that's to be expected.

Anyway, pictures don't do it justice but I'll post some more soon when it's cleaned :cool:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Absolutely fcuking superb cars!

A local estate agent round here has got one (He's about 60!) and its got some exhaust on it that makes it sound like Days of thunder.

Love it. :)

Suzuki Jimny
Stunning x1000

Good to see someone buying a proper car rather than a diesel 'cos ov MPG innit'

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Awesome choice, slightly pointless but thats why i like it!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Love them. Are they pricey? I'm guessing not too bad now for what they are?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Oh and it needs nicer wheels IMO..some come with nicer ones do they not?

LEXUS LS400
I soooooo nearly got one of these instead of my Clio...

Please don't post any more pics :(

(LOVE IT BTW !!!)

Coupe/Defender V8
Nice but the mpg must be a mare!

It's not as bad as you think depending on how you drive it!

Absolutely fcuking superb cars!

A local estate agent round here has got one (He's about 60!) and its got some exhaust on it that makes it sound like Days of thunder.

Love it. :)

Cheers dude, it's thanks to you I got it as the Camry gave me a taste of the V engine so added two more cylinders and got one better looking!! Exhaust could be looked at in the future as it's too quiet.

Love them. Are they pricey? I'm guessing not too bad now for what they are?

No not pricey, I got this one for a great price but it needs a service soon. All I would say is make sure you get a well looked after one as they have electrical faults.

Oh and it needs nicer wheels IMO..some come with nicer ones do they not?

The new ones have different wheels but I like the ones on mine. There is not a massive difference to be honest in the styles.

Nice, would be interested to hear what the mpg is.

Ok, at 70mph as the car is doing 1500rpm you get about 34mpg. Around town, maybe 16-18. Flooring it, 8mpg maybe. I am going to see how much juice I put in over a few months and may have to look at a cheap run about if it's that scary as the price of petrol isn't getting any less! However, it's my daily car at the moment and i'd like to keep it that way.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I found I could get 30mpg in my vec vxr if I drove like a nun but it kinda defeated the object of the car tbh.

As long as you can afford to drive it the way you want to drive it then good on ya!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Hideous and prepare for electrical gremlins (we had one, and the same generation XKR) but they sound great and are a great V8 barge.