ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car

is dirty.
Bought this off JoeShaw Sunday morning, love the car, much better than my current one.
2 pictures Joe had of the car below. New pictures to follow after I give it a clean.

05102007018.jpg

02032008199.jpg

2 litre twin turbo estate
lol we missed our junction on the way home lol did ya see us come past heading into wales ;)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Lovely Car... A touch Lower and a Splitter and it'll look Amazing

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Nice one! T'is a great rep. I prefer hologram though ;)

Hologram rep would be sweet.

is dirty.
I don't even know what colour it is..:clown:

Tried taking pictures tonight, phone isn't too good in the dark so will try to get some better ones in the light tomorrow. Cheers for the comments guys.

is dirty.
As promised, some pictures I took of the new car, was on my phone so not amazing quality.

DSC00860.jpg

DSC00861.jpg

DSC00855.jpg

DSC00854.jpg

DSC00857.jpg

is dirty.
I know its my K850i..not sure why its so shite. 5mp..more like 0.5mp!

Splitter also on the way as the front does seem to look a little bare without one.

DSC00856-1.jpg

DSC00859.jpg

is dirty.
Cheers for the comments! Gary, you going to that meet on the 8th of June, I think I will go, should be a bit of fun.

is dirty.
Sorry to bring this thread back up but in reference to the xenons, wheres the cheapest place to get a set from?

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Saw your old man in Camarthen on Wednesday, did,nt realise hes changed that 3.0 petrol X5 for a Derv version.

is dirty.
Saw your old man in Camarthen on Wednesday, did,nt realise hes changed that 3.0 petrol X5 for a Derv version.

Yeah I think he will be changing again for something like a Chrysler Voyager. :dead:

I'll send MATTBLACK a message about the xenons cheers.