ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car - Nissan Content !!!

Renaultsport Clio182
Hello Everyone !

Havent posted on here for a few months, brief car history from myself:

Had a 1.1 Citroen Saxo desire for about a year , then sold it and got my beautiful Renaultsport Clio 182- FF- Recaros etc !

Sold the Clio to DanGill a few months back and have now finally got my New car- a 2008 Nissan 350z GT Coupe

IMG_0681_zps53ee2690.jpg

IMG_0683_zps2d649ff1.jpg

IMG_0688_zpscefc9e66.jpg

And my Clio, gone but Never forgotten !!

IMG_0815_zps2281944c.jpg

Hope you all like !

Merry Christmas

Sam

Last edited:
  Renaultsport Clio182
Thank you !

Banther, its an amazing drive, completely different to the clio, very comfortable and the sound really makes heads turn- the only scary thing is fuel haha !

around £110 to fill up, maybe get about 450 miles to a tank driving like a cautious carol !

Fiesta ST Stage 3
I love 350Z .

Was going to go for that over my MR2 . Still think they are a great car looks sound engine love them

Renaultsport Clio182
Cheers all! Yeah 110 using the good stuff, i nearly cried at the pump haha ! Will try and come to the summer meets if possible and meet you all !

Suzuki Jimny
Love it. Didn't realise they made them as late as '08.

Had a quick blast in a mates convertible one and the noise is lovely.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Not the noise itself, more so lack of. All the ones I've heard are far too quiet. Doesn't match the overall look of the car.

Ah I see. I've only really had experience with one with a nismo exhaust on.

Renaultsport Clio182
Not sure whether my exhaust is the original but certainly sounds nice to me, especially going through tunnels!

Will look at getting a nismo or cobra exhaust one day!

cheers for the comments though , will post more pics soon and may do some filming too :)

172 + 350z
Not sure whether my exhaust is the original but certainly sounds nice to me, especially going through tunnels!

Will look at getting a nismo or cobra exhaust one day!

cheers for the comments though , will post more pics soon and may do some filming too :)

Nice to see you finally posting pictures up. Forum says you tried to pm me but I had run out of room, should send now cleared the inbox.