ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New car, jap power:)

Evo 6, E92 320d
Just purchased a new car, until I get home I will leave you with some clues until I can put up some pics.
It is jap, rwd and turbo

Evo 6, E92 320d
My respect:star:
A pic from the add
200sx.jpg

Has a few mods, tein coilovers, trust downpipe/decat with tanabe cat back, 350z front brakes.

TrackCar & F30 330d
You'll have to keep me updated on how thay are like to drive compaired to the clio sport. I was going to get a 200sx but bought the 182 instead.

SQ5
I had one as a project but nothing came of it, was one last week sitting at Vauxhall Dealership other day round the back, enquired and it swapped in for scrappage, was mint :( Although were still trying to get hold of it ;)

172, BMW 120 Msport.
This was mine when i was going to drift/track it, wheels was changed to black after.

:( :( :(

200.jpg

Evo 6, E92 320d
You'll have to keep me updated on how thay are like to drive compaired to the clio sport. I was going to get a 200sx but bought the 182 instead.

Blimey, seems like this is a site full of ex sx owners/wanters lol.
I had a little drive in it, owner took me for a long drive aswell, straightline speed is awesome the gt28r boosts well and the pidgeon mod sounds mint with cheeky pops from the exhaust. Corner speed is good, seems too grip well and the coilovers are comfy. Has a 2 way diff so should be fun;).

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Mine was only 300bhp and it was alot of fun. You'll love it. Mine got written off within a week of selling it..:(

newcarpics004.jpg