ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New car and new Rear badge content :)

M140i
Meg is gone as of Saturday so picked this up last week :) 600 mile round trip but worth every second! Apart from the standard exhaust falling off just before I got home :( Janspeed promptly purchased and fitted, new rear shocks, new exhaust mounts and the car is 100% mint. Loving being back in a Clio, will miss the Megane tho but needs must!

Few pics of what Ive done in the last couple of days :)

IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

Took these off as they were huge and very noisy in operation
IMG_0185.jpg

Replaces with these from wiperblades.co.uk, £6 a pop in fit and work perfecectly, last time I buy bosch tbh.
IMG_0186.jpg

As I like to be different I immediately took the dated RenaultSport badge off to be replace with a new one ;)
Old
IMG_0176.jpg

New, from a Megane 250
IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0189.jpg

New exhaust is superb! Supersport Janspeed system, not too loud and sounds incredible as you open her up.

Will be replacing brakes soon, remap and breathing mods then thats my lot :)

Thanks for looking.

Barge
Aaaargh I was going to do the new RS badge, but couldn't decide whether it'd be good or shite, and couldn't find decent enough quality for a photoshop.

Looks clean. Nice. :)

Barge
Do it!

Think it would look even better on black!

I think I'll try a photoshop to see what it looks like. If I don't go for the new RS one I'll probably be a sheep and update it to the 197 badges. Although, I do actually quite like the retro aspect of the originals. :cool:

Renaultsport 220T
Car looks good mate. The badge doesn't suit it though.
Not as bad as your c l i o badge though.

M140i
looks nice mate. Missing boost?;)

Im not missing it that much tbh, forgot how agile and quick these cars are!!! Miss mid range tbh lol. Hopefully map and breathing mods will help there :) Feels quicker than my trophy already lol

Ph 1 172
lol £35 f**k me sideways!!!! is it as flimsey as the old badges lol was looking at getting on of these to cover the 2 holes left by the renault badge that got stolen off the back of mine but i might just get the standard badges lol

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Not a bad little starter that 182 with Turinis already.

Badges look okay, think the new styles Renault Sport look better, although aware you're trying to look different.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
fitted my megane r250 rear badge today, nice and subtle, not as big as the old renault sport lettering, i was told today that all the new 200s will be coming with these badges front and rear

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
stu balls got one on his they are tiny but look sweet, car looks ace bud