ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car (200 deals)

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
Damn straight!

SAM_0018.jpg

so nice.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I saw a yellow one earlier in the week and thought it just looked chavvy and blingy. Stupid running lights, yellow, those hideous wheels.... Its terrible!

And those pointless 3/4 windows are a joke! lol.

But anyway, back on topic, a 200 for £199 a month is a bargain.

I worked out I'm probably paying out similar on maintaining/fixing/modifying mine. If I go for a 200, it'll be road use only tbh.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If I didn't have Alfie, i'd have ordered one by now 100%. Kind of thinking about ordering one anyway tbh! Its bloody cheap! lol.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I want to drive it. Not look at the hideous ugly c**t of a thing. And I damn sure won't be paying extra for recaro's, yellow f**king recaros lol. Genuinely don't care what colour either, as long as it's not yellow.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Would have to be red. That homo blue is just hideous.

Red, (for brisa, i'd have silver) and black front bits.

200, in silver, black speedlines.

Schaweet.

I notice you never photo'd it from the front! Wise move!

I do hate them. Which is a shame as I loved the 197. Just can't get to grips with the styling unfortunately.

No no no no no.

The 197 was bloody awesome looking! The 200 is just wrong. As is the new Megane.

I'm right, you're wrong. ;)

If I didn't have Alfie, i'd have ordered one by now 100%. Kind of thinking about ordering one anyway tbh! Its bloody cheap! lol.

I don't get you dude!

Whats not to get?

I think they look s**t, but i'd still have one because of how they drive.

Fair enough, still can't decide on the looks! Really need to get a test drive though...

Still can't understand why they made that bit of the bumper black

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I can't understand why they made the bumper and the front headlights look like a max poer conversion! It doesn't line up!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
They look shite. But I'm on my 5th rs Clio, so looks are clearly not a massive priority when I purchase.
Difficult to understand how they got it so wrong aesthetically tbh. Yellow recaro, and that front end? Ugly inside and out. Like britney.

Clio 172
I'm back!

Right. Basically the scheme isn't designed for large deposits. Think of it like this, if you put in £5k and your payments go down to £100 per month, your car is still worth £8k at the end. If you put £999 deposit in and your payments are £199 a month, your car is still worth £8k at the end AND you've still got £4001 sat in the bank earning interest.

Thanks mate

My main reason for a bigger deposit would be to see if it would improve my chances of getting the finance. I made a few dumb mistakes when i was younger and have a bad credit rating so i would struggle for finance.

Not sure if a bigger deposit would make any difference, i doubt it would but its at times like this i wish i hadnt fucked up my finances so bad years ago.:(

Clio 172
How long ago?

Well i just finished paying off some debts and have one to go so i know myself finance is highly unlikely. I wasnt able to address the issue of my finances until around 9 months ago but since then i have paid off quite a bit of money so hopefully i'll have this last one taken care off before the end of the year.

I should be patient and just save because it will probably be a few years before finance is an option.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
The last thing you need to do is apply for a big load of finance like this. if you don't get it, they'll mark your credit rating apparently.

Clio 172
The last thing you need to do is apply for a big load of finance like this. if you don't get it, they'll mark your credit rating apparently.

Yeah i know mate

Looks like i have to just save myself:(

I think if i was going to spend that sort of money anyway it would most likely be a r26

Megane 225 F1
I think if you look at most hatchbacks that have come out in the last year, they all seem to have the same styling on the front. They all seem to have black centres to the front of them instead of the classic grille.

PS 200
That deal makes it almost worth living with the horrible frontend.
It always amazes me that people running around in the shed that is the 172 can have any sort of view on the 200's styling :lolup:

I mean - this thing looks like a fecking milk float;

clio172cup_header.jpg

Anyone who's driving a clio because they look good must be single or gay (or both) ;):rasp:

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
It always amazes me that people running around in the shed that is the 172 can have any sort of view on the 200's styling :lolup:

I mean - this thing looks like a fecking milk float;

clio172cup_header.jpg

Anyone who's driving a clio because they look good must be single or gay (or both) ;):rasp:

The 172 isn't a terrible looking car. The 200 is. But I understand owners denying it. Parents of ugly children would never admit it.

But the 200 is f-hucking f-ugly. Fin.

RB 200 Cup!
i thought so too - but it really isnt any more....

Just got a phone call today telling em i wont take delivery until 24th Sept :(:(

clio 182
wish i had not seen this thread.was happy with my 182:dapprove:

now gona have to be happy with a new megane cup;)

M135i
I still think a 197 is the best looking Clio.

However, the 200 is growing on me. As for the deal, it does seem pretty good. Only wish I could have got a similar deal way back when I got my R27 instead of losing an arm and a leg in depreciation!

shiftspark

ClioSport Club Member
  R53 GR86
There's no way to avoid depreciation hence giving it back after 2 years is what you are paying out.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
What happens if you write the car off after 18 months and the insurance company replace it with another used model?

Or do you have to take out GAP to do this deal?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
What happens if you write the car off after 18 months and the insurance company replace it with another used model?

Or do you have to take out GAP to do this deal?

Renault finance include gap free of charge when you use slections as a finance option.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Well, I haven't worked there for about 2.5 years, so double check!!!

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Well, I haven't worked there for about 2.5 years, so double check!!!

Will ask when I pick up the 133 tomoz. Had a quick scout on Renault finance site and looks like it is.. Well, there's no mention of price or suggestion that you have to purchase it anywy!

133, 182, Kangoo 182
I think it's selections, not entirely sure but like I said.. Will have details tomorrow :)

Nissan 350z
Still trying to weight up if this is a good move for me.

On the one hand £199 fixed motoring costs sounds ideal (i probably average that on my 172 at the moment, some months nothing, some months £££ fixing/replacing bits).

On the other hand £5k for 2yrs motoring sounds alot!

And then theres obviously the difference in MPG between my 35mpg 172 and the 20 something from the 200 :/

clio 172 cup
same here mate i want the megane monthly payments sound good just dont want to part with 2k on the deposit. clio sounds good but with my options it comes to £260 a month

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Really? Never knew this, big bonus if it is!

You no longer have finance GAP as standard on any RCI agreement.

Stopped about 2.5 years ago funnily enough!

Judging by the number of 200's being ordered, I wouldn't be surprised if they cut the support like the Megane in July. If so, this deal won't be around for long.

Factory orders are currently shut for both cars due to the months allocation being filled. (although you can still place an order)

Oh and if anyone is intersted, I can match the lookers deal!!!

Crawley Down Renault

Richard