ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Bus :)

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Just got this today :) I no its going to break and cost a tone but i just never learn my lesson lol

Its a 2000 "X" FIAT COUPE 20V TURBO PLUS INK BLACK.

Fiesta ST Stage 3
To try and not break it like my last one lol . Well its got an Scorpian exhaust system on it and all the breaks are Tarox pads / x drill discs . I still have an R-Spec chip from my last one and boost gageand stuff just not sure if i will fit them ..................................yet

Lovely car mate, what are your plans for it?

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Jsut had a drive to work and forgot just how much fun them cars are . Set of from the lights in to 3rd @ 25 MPH foot hard down and a Micra pulls away lol i love turbo lag

ST
Always loves these, guy i know had a yellow 20v coupe from new, he used to give it some serious stick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
My mates had one for around a year that he paid £800 for and he CANNOT kill it for trying.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
No sold Sunday :( Was going to keep it as a track toy but let her go Sunday

b****cks, was about to pm you & say id have it back if you ever sold it ... what did it go for?

EDIT - you plank. Just found it on PH. I would have given you £1100 all day for it :(

Re-EDIT: lol at it needing one new abs sensor to get rid of the light. Its got no abs module/sensors in it - I ripped them all out when i couldnt get it to work properly ;)

Nice coupe btw. I give it 3 days before it breaks :p

Fiesta ST Stage 3
LOL as long as that .

Well i did say it had an ABS problem ........... all be it a sensor ;)

Yeah i should have asked for more but it had to be sold by the weekend. I would have done you a good deal for it to :(

b****cks, was about to pm you & say id have it back if you ever sold it ... what did it go for?

EDIT - you plank. Just found it on PH. I would have given you £1100 all day for it :(

Re-EDIT: lol at it needing one new abs sensor to get rid of the light. Its got no abs module/sensors in it - I ripped them all out when i couldnt get it to work properly ;)

Nice coupe btw. I give it 3 days before it breaks :p

Clio 172
Love the 20v engine.

These are meant to be quite good tho arent they? A step aside from the usual fiat rubbish?

Fiesta ST Stage 3
I would not go that far lol Yeah the engine is very nice 5 cylinder 20V turbo just a shame they put it in a Fiat :)

Love the 20v engine.

These are meant to be quite good tho arent they? A step aside from the usual fiat rubbish?

Fiesta ST Stage 3
7 days 6 hours and 27 mins ........... Thats how long the Coupe had nothing wrong with it LOL

Fiesta ST Stage 3
New parts just came in at work x1 re cir dump valve and x1 K&N panel air filter its costing me money all ready :(

I love these!
Very nearly got one instead of my MX-5 but something told me not too.... Probably all the stories of break downs :star:

Fiesta ST Stage 3
I think the thing that sums up the cars is on my one the lights on the dash on the left hand side some times dont work so you have to give the dash a wack and hay presto lights work lol

I love these!
Very nearly got one instead of my MX-5 but something told me not too.... Probably all the stories of break downs :star:

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Like i say, my mate cant kill his for trying..lol

Someones just hit the rear 1/4 too. He was hoping for a write off but the insurance are fixing it.

172, Tiguan
I've scratched the itch with these, and whilst it was great, I'm kinda done! Money pits. I loves the body coloured metal strip across the dash though and they did go well.

Fiesta ST Stage 3
I think the engine is very strong and the body work is ok its just all the other bits like the electrics, manifold , oil cooler & pipes , injectors , etc LOL :)

Like i say, my mate cant kill his for trying..lol

Someones just hit the rear 1/4 too. He was hoping for a write off but the insurance are fixing it.