ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Build - Thoughts

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
A final pic now I've fitted LEDs behind the reservoir and upgraded the HDD card:

MattBlack.jpg

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
There are no others, it tends to be ok but during the summer does struggle, I'll definitely be ordering the 900D when it's available and going for atleast the 360 + a 480, I'll probably go with a second pump also.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Looking forward to upgrading it all to the 900D, the build won me a new EK CPU block a few months back which I will probably also fit at the same time also.

Bumder With A Buffer
Question as im looking into going to the next stage.

That temperature monitor you have, does it connect to that Bitfenix stop sensor you drilled into the top of the case??

The fan controller you have only does fan RPM correct? Not senses any temperatures at each of those fans??

Bumder With A Buffer
hh that was a fill port...ignore that question then! But do you have temperature monitoring of the water temp itself??

hh that was a fill port...ignore that question then! But do you have temperature monitoring of the water temp itself??

http://www.specialtech.co.uk/spshop/customer/home.php?cat=2291

You can get inline, I run a Aquacomputer one, hooked up to an Aquaero.

Watercooling is mental now-a-days, you can get fan controllers to vary fan/pump/other speeds depending on fan/cpu/gpu/case/sensor/water temp sensors by using crazy user-defined curves etc.

It'll cost you an arm and a leg though :D

Bumder With A Buffer
  Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
It's done via a bitspower thermometer at the bottom of the reservoir (left-hand side) which is then joined (soldered) to the XSPC screen.

The fan controller shows rpm and voltage, there is no need in having temp sensors all over the system, just makes a mess and is relatively needless (IMHO)

Bumder With A Buffer
It's done via a bitspower thermometer at the bottom of the reservoir (left-hand side) which is then joined (soldered) to the XSPC screen.

The fan controller shows rpm and voltage, there is no need in having temp sensors all over the system, just makes a mess and is relatively needless (IMHO)

Yeah I found mine was a mess having Temp sensors around. Was nice to have them but for my next planned upgrade I think il just go with a bay controller like yours.