ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New black 172 clio :)

Clio ph2 172
Right after giving up with the ph1 for a while, i've swapped the daily Polo for this its Rage's old car. Im going to be off the road till my bday but i don't mind as i'm saving a few pennies :)

im going to swap over :
  • Exhaust
  • Top mounts / maybe coilovers
  • Air con pump if it fits
  • Engine mounts
  • Whiteline rear anti roll bar
  • Ph1 Airbox
heres some pics after i cleaned and polished it today... comments welcome :)

2f4e96de.jpg5583d011.jpg258bb390.jpg74be0db2.jpg66c40094.jpg25f565a5.jpg9c8eccb8.jpg6d23a8ac.jpg4aede501.jpg0bcc804a.jpg2a3b5b60.jpg6163051e.jpg

Attachments

• 6fe8cc5e.jpg
    6fe8cc5e.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 54
  • 9ddafe30.jpg
    9ddafe30.jpg
    362.7 KB · Views: 50
  Clio ph2 172
Think im gunna get a 3/4 size for the front, and a standard for the rear, i quite like the towing eye mate tbf

2014 Clio 200t edc
Is this the lad who had a fiesta with crazy camber? And hangs about with the red c2 with smoothed bits and cage?

Clio ph2 172
Yeh think the red c2 is his sisters bf, and pushed in the garage u can c it in a few of the pics Buddy

Clio ph2 172
Cheers pal , Gunnar swap a few bits over tomorrow . I love getting new toys them having a week off work :)

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Ahh so it is, Didnt notice that on my phone. Still re-building the ph1 engine and getting it on the road?

TT QS
this was kevin.s 's on here!

wondered when it would pop up again

very nice car indeed :)

also i think its on vmax coilies as far as i can remember

Last edited:
  Clio ph2 172
this was kevin.s 's on here!

wondered when it would pop up again

very nice car indeed :)

also i think its on vmax coilies as far as i can remember

Yeh mate it is :) what people think of vmax coilovers i have a set of brand new ktec coileys i could use but are the vmax better ?

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
think the ktecs are the same as rokkor and raceland (ive just bought these as they were mega cheaps) i heard the vmaxx were better, but still not top of the range stuff

TT QS
As far as I'm aware I'd say the same as elkworks. Good but not the best. I have them on mine and I love em lol.

Do love that car

Clio ph2 172
few updates today finally got round to fitting everything :) well 95% just got a driveshaft to fit and alignment setup, but gotta buy spacers first.

few pics with Matthew working on the clio ! the wocka brought me some braided hoses round.

both.jpgmounts.jpgmathew.jpghoses.jpgengine.jpgengine mount.jpgexhaust.jpg