ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New BG 182 FF owner

AndyBMX

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 265 / Tuono
Thought I'd start a quick thread as I picked up a 182 FF in BG a few weeks ago.

I bought it off Matt @ Matt Lewis Racing so I know it's been well looked after. I've owned quite a few cars in the past, mainly older VW's and BMW's but so far I'm absolutely loving the 182, think it may be the best car I've every bought!

It's completely standard at the moment apart from a Scorpion cat-back, and so far the only mod I've done (if you can call it that) is a re-trimmed steering wheel by Snappy which should arrive this week!

Will get some pics up asap once I've given it a clean as it's filthy!

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Nice car if I remember from the advert! Ive just had my wheel snappy'd too, lovely mod.

AndyBMX

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 265 / Tuono
Nice car if I remember from the advert! Ive just had my wheel snappy'd too, lovely mod.
Yeah it's pretty much immaculate.. Well, it was until someone scraped the front bumper the day after I got it :rage:
Oh cool, how did you get it done? I just went for black all over with perforated thumb grips and bottom, cant wait for it to arrive!

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Similar to me but I got alcantara at the bottom with silver stitching.

IMG_6151.JPG

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Thought I'd start a quick thread as I picked up a 182 FF in BG a few weeks ago.

I bought it off Matt @ Matt Lewis Racing so I know it's been well looked after. I've owned quite a few cars in the past, mainly older VW's and BMW's but so far I'm absolutely loving the 182, think it may be the best car I've every bought!

I still really like mine, twelve years on! They do so many things so well for their price.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Black ones are the best, do not let those with smurf cars question your choice [emoji1]
Take a pic of it before got wash it, there's a prize for dirtiest car (or grottyest owner depending on how you look at it).