ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

## New area reps required ##

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

If you havent already been sent the mail here is a list of areas we need new reps in. Please mail me on imailto:ivan@cliosport.net">van@cliosport.net to apply for your local area if it is free, and also explain why you would make a good rep.

In essence you will be responsible for arranging local meets, keeping admin in the loop with any potential national meets and also recruiting new members.

The areas are the following :-

South West (Area 4)

East Midlands & Humberside (Area 11)

North East & Lake District (Area 13)

Scottish Borders & Lowlands (West) (Area 14)

Scottish Borders & Lowlands (East) (Area 15)

Scottish Highlands & Islands (Area 16)

N. Ireland (Area 17)

Please see the members map in the members section for locations..

Thanks Ivan

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

You funny man...:p

"Please mail me on imailto:ivan@cliosport.net">van@cliosport.net to apply for your local area if it is free." ;)

You should split East Midlands up.. its way too big.. Like, Im in the East Midlands, but can drive for 2 hours north and STILL be in the East Midlands.. heh.

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Daz I will PM you.

fcuk1_6 - You need to be a member or if you are update you star ratings and also if you are a member mail me with why you think youd make a good rep.

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

Will you pay to relocate me ??? :D

If so Northeast and Lake district please ;)

Do you have to live in the area OR just have excellent local knowledge ???

Quote: Originally posted by ChavyBoy on 14 October 2003

Quote: Originally posted by 172loony on 14 October 2003

id offer to do southwest ivan but nobody likes me and i smell :(

Loony, You can buy friends and deodrant to sort that ;)
havnt got the cash for either. how bout we put it to a public vote ? actually probably a bad idea theyd all say no we dont want that tosspot as a rep :oops:

Quote: Originally posted by Daz on 13 October 2003

You should split East Midlands up.. its way too big.. Like, Im in the East Midlands, but can drive for 2 hours north and STILL be in the East Midlands.. heh.
i argree i live in the north area so if they want we could split it betwwen us daz if we are allowed

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

Quote: Originally posted by Roamer on 14 October 2003

sh*t! this is my chance to move! N.E. and lake district is mine :-D
Oi I saw it first !!!

And bum, you wont relocate me :cry:

Ah well <sighs> that cottage on the hill is still out there for me

Quote: Originally posted by Daz on 13 October 2003

totally agree with that

midlands is FAR too big, average drive for me to a mids meet is 1hr

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

OK . Anyone have a detailed map of the area and I will spilt it as I have had this mentioned quite a few times ???

Stanced Honda S2000

dont wanna fluff it up, but me and jon 1978 would like to go for joint humberside rep. there isnt such a place as humberside like, but there u go !!

as u have already seen in the meeting section we hav set up a local meet ( success mediocre!!) but would share the work load and gives a back up if a computer fooks up !! what u tink ?

E36 323i coupe

I know you said that the position could only be held by one person (Humberside), and so I propose Rich_M as the rep... committed and responsible - has also been a member longer than I have and so think he deserves to hold the title. However, we will operate as a team, and therefore spread the workload and of course enlarge the area we can realistically work with. Also Moose_boy has agreed to do the promotional work... flyers, posters etc.

Between us ideas, energy, and enthusiasm are overflowing...

Give us the chance...

Just Do it!

Cheers

Jon1978