ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New alloys - mk1

MK1 Clio Versailles
Put my alloys on tonight. s**t picture but I'll get some more up when I give it a good clean and once over soon :)

alloys.JPG

K20 eg 217 whp.
springs second hand not much maybe get some free? then get some spring clamps and do it yourself dont think a garage will charge very much you can lower the torsion bar for nothing have a search for the guide on here :)

Looking for a ph-quick...
/\/\/\ No need for that comment really!
Obviously a work in progress! Will be sweet when you lwoer it! If you get some lowering springs i can do the work for you for cheapo! Solihull not miles away!

MK1 Clio Versailles
Yeah it's always work in progress really :) Started with the smokies, then replacement of the front speakers and head unit and then 6x9's, now alloys, next lowering, then sub and amp.

My insurance just cost £1045 and I have no job, so I'm not particulary monied at the moment!

Williams
Not bad mate, will look cool when it gets lowerd! get them bumpers changed for colour coded! looks a million times better,

Oh and iv just got a set of -40mm springs, what do i need to lower it? Just the springs? iv just occoured that i might need other components too...