ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Alcantara bits!

These are just so much better and appealing than the original plastic ones!

Bought them off Austin-182 on here, definitely worth grabbing a set!

Excuse the messy car :eek:

P1000452_zps56bdf4f0.jpg

P1000453_zps7c4c2828.gif

P1000454_zps8dfdfbe6.jpg

P1000455_zps0fbfd3d7.jpg

PH2 Flamer
Right wanker fitting apillars. Mine still arent on correctly.

Not clipping in at the top nearest the windscreen. Ant tips? Isnt just these ones, tried refitting standards and same issue.

Right w**ker fitting apillars. Mine still arent on correctly.

Not clipping in at the top nearest the windscreen. Ant tips? Isnt just these ones, tried refitting standards and same issue.
Have you pushed them down far enough, like into the dash? Then if it looks like its at the right height (you can tell by the line across the headliner from where they used to sit and by looking in) then just hit it from the bottom up. Well thats what i done.

PH2 Flamer
Will give it another go mate. Pretty sure they are sat right though.

Love the handbrake cover too. Also on my list

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Best way to get them in lads is starting at the bottom, make sure they are in the slip properly and then get the seal in the correct slit also.

Then when lined up with the clips, stand outside the car and using your 4 fingers with both hands, simply pull the cover onto the A-Pillar and you will hear it clip in properly. Then put the rest of the seal back in place and admire the new look.

Austin

Best way to get them in lads is starting at the bottom, make sure they are in the slip properly and then get the seal in the correct slit also.

Then when lined up with the clips, stand outside the car and using your 4 fingers with both hands, simply pull the cover onto the A-Pillar and you will hear it clip in properly. Then put the rest of the seal back in place and admire the new look.

Austin
Exactly what i done :cool: