ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New addition..

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
My attempt at photography.
20140329_120743_zps57c92309.jpg

Mec 350 slk manual
Fair play , let me know if you have some f1s oz for sale I am looking for a set of four not egg shaped .

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Great buy.

So what's staying and what's going?

As we never had the winter id hoped for I think ill let my scooby wagon go.. will prob shift the cupra turbo on too.
If I dont break the black ph1 id like to find a good home for it.. Also the exclusive.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Just spoke to Dan@SJM who is doing some work to my ph1 track car.. Fingers crossed it should be mapped anytime soon..
421's, PMS shifter, yozza and he also gave it a good going over ready for the track..

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Got 2 people interested but they are trying to sell cars to raise money. TomSx
Gripper is awesome, no need to slow down for bends. . Shame not to get it on track but I have the caged ph1 for that..

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
I want an LSD, just need to sell some bits to find it! It's next on my shopping list as I have to change my gearbox anyway.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Only really had a good go of the Gripper tbh but will give more feedback once I get into the track car. .

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
So what gripper'd and what's quaife'd chi. What's the low down with cars I keep losing track.