ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New addition to the cup.

S2 106 GTI
The cups been off the road now for about 6 months due to insurance (speeding....again) took it off till i'm 25 so it will decline a fair bit and also will loose 3 points....in the mean time I have managed to spend money on her, coilovers, maxogen, new battery, pads......oh and got these off my mate :D there were in his cup, everything included in the sale - Recaro subframes, Recaro seat belt covers

031-1.gif

024.jpg

022.jpg

only took an hour to fit them, and look/feel so much better

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Re: New edition to the cup.

Out of an ACR??! green's teribble. but the treadlines are excellent seats tho!

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer

nice seats not keen on green though

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member

Very nice. Don't mind the green, just maybe doesn't go with the blue car.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R

Look Comfy but maybe a retrim over the Green, Wouldn't cost too much I doubt

S2 106 GTI

They are green in different lights, silver in another, black in others. seeing them in real life is better

An orange one

yeah they do change in real life...mostly just look black

lovely seats mate :)

I'd have them in an instant :)

Seats are my next plan of action after cambelt and exhaust re-design.

S2 106 GTI

cheers, thats what put me off being a slight green tint to them, but beggers can't be choosers! and the price I got them at was a steal too.

thinking about it the integra has bright red seats in the front and black in the back, also my mates civic has red/black recaros in front and plain black in the rear.

mine have a slight green tint and plain gray in the rear........;) lol

172Petey

Do they stil sell the treadlines in a non leather material? Would be Ideal for a Cup, jus like what you have!! Brill.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

Getting a popular mod it seems. Not sure on the colour, but a worth while mod non the less!!!!

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2

there out of an accord type r if im not mistaken mr gibb ha ha, im missing the seats already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ya jammy s#it ;-)

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep

Looks nice mate.

Im guessing the title should read 'addition' and not edition?

Mint all the same!

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec

Getting a popular mod it seems. Not sure on the colour, but a worth while mod non the less!!!!

You could say Trendlines, are becoming a bit of a Trendline...:quiet:

I like em thought, maybe the red ones would look ace in a red car....

S2 106 GTI
if they are from an accord i take it they dont fold forward (due to the ATR being 4 door)

they do tilt forward, but not a quick release as you have in a two door. All you do is slide the seat forward, turn the adjuster 4 times and passengers can get in the back....unless your like me and have passengers in the back very rarely!! :D