ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new 360 deliveries?

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30
Yeah,

Game, Argos, Currys and Dixons etc are all getting constant deliveries. You have to keep an eye on their websites and order as soon as you see them

Lee

BMW M2C
There's been quite a few places stocking Core systems, they just keep bundling them with crap to knock the prices up.

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
I got a deluxe from Argos last week with next day delivery & so did 2 mates (all of us had been screwed over by amazon a week previous).

I was a little annoyed at argos customer service though. Rang up to chase the delivery on the delivery day and some lad answered and said "There must be a mix up with your order, I know for a fact we have none in and none before xmas", "I would cancel this and order a core, i can do it for you now if you want - That is the only way you will have one before xmas".....

THE CRAFTY FOOKER! ......

I knew he was upto something, get me to cancel, ring his mate to buy it and then flog it. Needless to say it turned up first thing the next day. (the lad was scouse btw !! LOL !!)

Mk2 Golf GTI
Game had a few in store the other day, core packages though.

As Lee said, they were bundled with a load of s**t games and had the prices hiked up big time.