ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 2009 Clio

02 Clio Sport 172 Full Fa
looks like they might be going for pedestrian safety with that design, Reno are very safety focussed and the Jazz steals the limelight in that respect

ITB BG 182
Sorry but that just looks shockingly s**t, nowt else to say about it really.

Think in the future it will be a twingogt in my hands.

182 ff silver
small cars are just getting bigger and bigger why cant they just keep them small, soon we will all need a hgv licences!!!!

VX220 Turbo
the mk 3 hasnt been given much of a life has it if it's already being planed to be replaced in 2009 depending on the looks and if they put a 225 lump in the rs version i might be tempted

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
Dont forget this is the none sport so its never going to look sexy/sporty.

As a none sport model I dont think it looks bad at all.

i hope it doesnt look like that but t renault are an trying to compete with the new fiesta which should be class leading

Lee

BMW M2C
Just in case anyone missed it, I'll post it again. That is not what it's going to look like!!!

Turbo LY R27
Ive seen worse. IMO all non sport models look s**t. Im thinkin the rs version could look quite smart. Dont be a sheep people!:rasp:

'91 Clio RT =D
that looks ugly.

there is a twingo advert right next to the picture lol!!!

funny thing is they look the same.

Even the colour

Mk1 ph 1 RT "FTW!!!!!!!"

Milano Premier CTR
Auto express is full of s**t, all they ever put in there magazine is photoshops. Dont ever believe them they just presume what cars might look like.

J03

MX5 1.8
whats with the bloody massive headlights.... in this generation i think FIESTA FTW!!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
the designers should be lined up against a wall n shot in the knee caps then left for half an hour n then shot dead lol i used to draw better cars as a child of 6