ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new 2.0 litre turbo clio

193 mk2
hi all, i was in renault solihull today and asked when the new renaultsport clio was coming out.he gave me some date mid-late next year,i forgot as i was more interested in what he said after & that was that there was a rumour that they were going to be bringing out a 2.0 litre turbo in the new shape, has anyone else heard this???

Yamaha R6
nope.. not as far as i'm aware anyway..? would be interesting though. Pity it would be in an mk3 and not mk2 though..

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
How else than a turbo are they going to get the performance back with the b-i-g weight increase in the new model? Its gone from 1080 kilos to 1230 kilos. That's not far off the weight of the current Megane. Renault can extract a bit more power out of the 2 litre motor by tuning, but its alread got variable valve timing, and given that its a long stroke motor it can rev much higher.

right,

I will just clarify this.

There is NO 2.0 Turbo Clio 3, as far as ANYONE knows, even Renault UK, Renault Fr Etc...

no turbo.

at all

at this current moment. New Clio 3 is approx 200 BHP, N/A.

/y0z