ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 197 exhaust!

Turbo LY R27
Just got a new exhaust for the R27! I went for powerflow in aylesbury, im pretty sure its the first on a 197! I love it, this is how it should of sounded standard. Really subtle and sporty but when you gun it, it really sounds amazing! Low down feels MUCH better, and it just pings through out the rev range now! Really chuffed! And for £360 all in its nearly half that of k-tec including fitting! Pretty much looks like a 200 from the back now!

Anyone looking for an alternative other than the usual tuners, i cant recommend them enough, ive used em before for loads of stuff so i know em well. Hope you like.:D

Exhaust-2.jpg

TrackCar & F30 330d
AYLESBURY!!!!

Thats where i live when i'm not at uni. I didnt know there was anyone in Aylesbury that was on here lol.

Exhaust looks cool, get some vids :)

Turbo LY R27
Cheers lads! Ill try and get some vids up at some piont!

Yeah seen a few RS's in aylesbury, but none seem to be on here! Ill keep a look out for ya mate, mine should be easy to spot lol!:eek:

BG182®
Cheers lads! Ill try and get some vids up at some piont!

Yeah seen a few RS's in aylesbury, but none seem to be on here! Ill keep a look out for ya mate, mine should be easy to spot lol!:eek:

There's a good few in Hemel Hempstead which ain't to far from you. Spotted several that on here when I visted my ex up there.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Sounds great mate! Powerflow or another custom company?

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
It doesn't look anything like a 200. It would have been accurate to say they both have twin tailpipes but that's it.

Not keen on the looks of it myself.