ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 18's on my V6 - with coilovers

Clio-V6
Yup, its still at K tec but I got the call to say the wheels are finnaly fitted on Friday.

The coilovers need turning down a litle bit but its all good so far

v618swithbrakes.jpg

Clio-V6
no they arent.

i cant drive it till my bday due to insurance. the wheels took ages to track down. they had to get the kw's delivered from germany and are fabricating a one of exhuast too

actually running fairly fast on the whole project

Clio-V6
will be twenty 23.

just that i have more no claims on my bday and the cost of insurance is a lot cheaper too.

no point loosing out on no claims bonus and paying a load more dosh to insure it for the sake a a couple of weeks.

will be on the road 9am 3rd april

182 and 5 GTT
kriss said:
will be twenty 23.

just that i have more no claims on my bday and the cost of insurance is a lot cheaper too.

no point loosing out on no claims bonus and paying a load more dosh to insure it for the sake a a couple of weeks.

will be on the road 9am 3rd april
I had to wait 2 weeks before i could drive my 182, as the insurance dropped by £400 when i had been driving for two years. Was killing me seeing it sat on the drive, but worth the wait. V6 looks nice. What wheels are they?

172 Cup SOLD
Nick_R182 said:
I had to wait 2 weeks before i could drive my 182, as the insurance dropped by £400 when i had been driving for two years. Was killing me seeing it sat on the drive, but worth the wait. V6 looks nice. What wheels are they?

OZ ultraleggera's!

172 Cup SOLD
Dan Page said:
looks stunning mate, look forward to seein the side on pics, are they superleggeras?

ultraleggera's fella!!

car's lookin mint chris, can't wait to see it!

K20 EG Hatch
Dan x2c said:
ultraleggera's fella!!

car's lookin mint chris, can't wait to see it!

ahh...

bet they were a fair few quid! and the coilovers to that matter, looks s**t hot though :)