ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 182 Owner - St. Helens / Sheffield

RB 182, GSXR 750
Hi everyone,

I'm 22 and from St. Helens, but spend a lot of time in Sheffield too.

This time 4 weeks ago, I was on the way home with my RB 182 FF. I really couldn't be happier with it :D Made a decent trip to get it, but was more than worth it.

First car was a classic Mini, then moved on to a Mk4 Astra 1.6 SXI for a couple of years, and now to the 182.

A few photos (sorry about the poor quality):

182_02.jpg

182_05.jpg

182_06.jpg

182_12.jpg

Eibach Prolines, Yozza and ITG panel filter. Otherwise standard. FSH, 78k, belts not due again for another 2 years.

Not really got any plans for it at the moment, other than possibly a set of turinis or 2118's and maybe a decat somewhere down the line.

Looking forward to getting involved on the forums.

Cheers
Ian

RB 182, GSXR 750
Welcome Mate

Clio's have the same Frantic feel as Classic Minis - They are ace

Yeah, they have a lot more feel to the steering than I expected - The numbness of the Astra was something that always bothered me a bit. I prefer the heavier clutch pedal too, so felt right at home again as soon as I drove it :D

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
welcome, some good roads on that trip, NW to Sheffield, used to run that a lot years back, proper 182 territory :)

RB 182, GSXR 750
Cheers guys!

welcome, some good roads on that trip, NW to Sheffield, used to run that a lot years back, proper 182 territory :)

Yeah, I do quite like the Snake Pass :)

Made a good few trips over to Glossop and back in the last month to get used to the car. Will explore the peaks a bit more when it starts to warm up again next year too, must be loads of good roads in the area I don't know about yet!

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
there's loads round near me as well just south of Sheffield in the matlock area :)