ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 182 custom dash

Chelsea tractor
so the existing dash is still behind with all switches and stereo still intact and your race car is now slightly heavier with that new dash!

Why do most guys remove the weight to gain an advantage and you shoot your self in the foot by adding that lol (try removing some of the dash first)

normally you remove the whole dash and build an alu new one to save weight BTW!!!

Really?

Oh no what have i done.

I think I just made a damp patch :D

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
hahahah yozza, gdi, awt watch your backs, if any of this guys future products are half as good as his current one!!

posts from me above were from my mate (spruce_guy) btw it auto logged him in on his computer because i had been on lol

Mk1 Ph2 1.4 RT !FOR SALE!
Reto-fit for an RT available? Been looking to save weight, this could be just the job!

fiesta 1.25
so the existing dash is still behind with all switches and stereo still intact and your race car is now slightly heavier with that new dash!

Why do most guys remove the weight to gain an advantage and you shoot your self in the foot by adding that lol (try removing some of the dash first)

normally you remove the whole dash and build an alu new one to save weight BTW!!!

FPMSL

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Who reckons some dumbo will make another comment despite the obvious gag?

Renaultsport Clio 182
I haven't read through the 7 pages of banter, so is this for real? Or is he having a laugh? It certainly make me laugh anyway!