ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new 172 owner from yorkshire

Clio 172
hello!
as of tommorow (thursday) ill be the owner of an 04 clio 172, buying it from a lad i work with.
had few french cars in the past but not a renault so looking forward to seeing what its like.
this is my last/current car that I SORN'ed tonight in its prime, but rust has hit the arches fairly bad and its gunna be quite a lot of money to sort out.

DSC_8846_zpsdfc44d4c.jpg

and this is the clio, some may recognise it as the lad from work was a member on here.

mms_20130731_zps4dd42c21.jpg

got a few minor plans for it, but gunna just enjoy it for a while first and just keep it tidy!
cheers
j

Renaultsport Clio182
car looks mint mate welcome to the club. Im from dewsbury not far from you. we've got a few meets up soon should show your car at it

Clio 172
Cheers guys, good to know there's still some Yorkshire people about :)
I'll keep my eye out for the meets, should be able to come to a few, be good to see what other people are doing n get ssome advice as I'm totally new to clios

Renault Clio MK4 RS
welcome. im from the east end near hull! Love your civic and the clio! Hope it serves you well! :D