ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

need wiring help (heater)

LY 182
anybody done anything like this?
basically the loom i have in my car is from a car with climate control.. but i've got the standard heater box and controls so obviously the control wiring dosn't match up.
im just wondering whats the easiest way of going about wiring the blowers?

does the cc control panel simply earth out or live up something to turn the different fan speeds on that i can just wire the switch in to or am i going to have to wire the switch to the resistor pack myself (if so does anybody know how to wire this)

im sure i can figure it out but any advice greatly appreciated

cheers

Clio 172mk2
wouldnt it just be cheaper n easy to fit the climate panel , what have u done with the wire to temp sensor(thing in roof)?

LY 182
no because that would involve fitting the climate control heater box (not taking the dash out again) the temp sensor in the roof and the climate control panel,, and all of that would be useless anyway as i have deleted the aircon.

i've sorted it now anyway.. just using a simple heater setup the air direction/temp work on the dials as normal, and heater blowers i've just wired up to the resistor pack via the normal switch

and the recirc button now starts the car !