ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need ideas with renault diamonds

Clio 1.2 16v
I have a black 1.2 lowerd etc with gold cades on it and I need an idea on what to do with te renault diamonds front and back :) please help :)

172 cup
Well I think it is either gold, black/carbon or silver. I wrapped mine in carbon cost me a few pounds and 15 mins. Might be worth a try

Clio 1.2 16v
I've got the gold cades with chrome lip and I'm currently getting the same gold mixed up or as close to it so I can get the badges done :)

Clio 1.2 16v
Cheers pal just had a look great idea but can't find any for a mk 2 :( I also want like a shopping list of stickers on the back window why stickers can I go for because I dot know what's for French I know dub is vw and jdm is jap so what is French ? :)

172 cup
Cheers pal just had a look great idea but can't find any for a mk 2 :( I also want like a shopping list of stickers on the back window why stickers can I go for because I dot know what's for French I know dub is vw and jdm is jap so what is French ? :)

Oh La La?