ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need Help: Trophy Turini Centre Cap???

I am from Far East. I got a set of Speedline Turini in anthracite from K-Tec.
They are damn nice!!! And I also asked my friend in UK to get me a set of Renault Logo centre cap (in anthracite color) from Trophy's Turini in Renault. To save time for repaint if I get the cup one. I gave him the centre cap part number which I found from other's post in this forum. But when he arrive Renault, they said the number is wrong cos that is just a silver for Clio Cup. It should be 8200514740.

I fitted the wheel today and it is so nice with my black 172. But when I tried to fit the anthracite centre cap onto the Speedline Turini, it does not work!!! Holy!!! The size is 99% correct but just the clip thing doesn't fit.

Does anyone know what exactly the anthracite centre cap part number is from Trophy Turini??? I don't know if there is any other Renault car using the anthracite centre cap in this size??? And I don't even know if Speedline would produce 2 sizes of centre cap for Trophy Turini and their own Turini.

Please help me out as I think Renault logo centre cap look much better.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
sorry can't help, but any pics mate? thinking of getting those K-tec wheels for mine soon!?