ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

!!!Need help quick, computer whizz required!!!!

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Just spent the last 2 hours doing a training test on a cd-rom, ive now completed the discs and it say print certificate, done this and i get an error message up "PDF XTRA ALERT COULD NOT COMPLY ERROR: 4"

Really really need to print this certificate off.

Help me and i will love you forever!

Have you tried using Foxit reader instead of Adobe Reader for the Pdf document? Or even anything else that will open a pdf document like Microsoft Word

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Dont think i can do that, basically a page has come up saying to click continue to print certificate, i click continue and the error mesage comes up before the file has opened??

No idea then mate, although I did find this on the net

Hello,
Then I work my boss at Renault I give a training CD that I pass the test are on the CD and at the end I printed a certificate but when I want to print a message and said "pdf XTRA ALERT Error Could not comply-4.
Excuse the crude google translation, it was a french website to begin with

It just suggested to use Foxit Editor but that doesn't help if you don't have the file in the first place.

No way of saving the PDF document at all?

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
nah theres no way as nothing comes up except the error message, im downloading the latest adobe reader atm, worth a punt

DCi
See if u can find PDF xtra on that CD and try to reinstall it. Failing that try and google it and download it. Im guessing that software is creating a PDF file and once that's done then you'll need adobe reader/foxit to open it. Just a guess tho