ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need help lowering my 1.2 Clio on the back more

Clio 1.2 16v
Lowers my. Clio today and it looks sweet on the front but it still needs to go lower on the back I've winded the adjusters right down and it's still not low enough help please !!!

Clio 1.2 16v
Do you reckon that would make a lot of difference ? And basically I've just decided to modify my Clio and I need some help so far I've lowers it and my plans are to get the rs grill dual optic lights but apart from that I'm really stuck :/

Do you reckon that would make a lot of difference ? And basically I've just decided to modify my Clio and I need some help so far I've lowers it and my plans are to get the rs grill dual optic lights but apart from that I'm really stuck :/

RS grille AND dual optics?! :S

RS grille is ph2 and dual optics are ph1 one mate, you cant get both on the same car :L

What are you thinking then pal I'm new to all this if you could give me a few things to get would be much appreciated

just confused by what you said aha! what did you mean by "dual optic lights"?

becuase i have dual optics in my car, i have a ph1 and yours is ph2 so completely different light units and front end :)

Clio 1.2 16v
I just got shown some dual optics for a Clio and liked them pal but if I can't mix them then it'll be ph 2. All day long :) could you possibly tell me some stuff I could get to make it look nice like lights etc many thanks

I just got shown some dual optics for a Clio and liked them pal but if I can't mix them then it'll be ph 2. All day long :) could you possibly tell me some stuff I could get to make it look nice like lights etc many thanks

Welcome to CS mate :) try looking in the 'clio projects' section. There are a lot of people, including myself, that have done project threads on their cars so it'll give you a lot of ideas to choose from. Also there is a thread, forgotten the name :/ , think called 'non sports only' or something. That has over 70 pages of different people's cars.
Have fun :)