ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need help finding a 182

BG 182, BMW 320d
Been searching for a week and still no joy in finding a 182 that is 100% to my liking. I don't know if I'm being too picky for the money I want to spend and don't want to travel 100s of miles to be let down.

Anyway got a budget of £3k and looking for a 182 'FF' with less than 70k in black ideally but nothing anywhere in my price range or in ideal distance. Is this target unrealistic ?

Also saw a 182 cup in Inferno from DTM cars but just unsure of the colour as one minute I love it the next I have second thoughts. I hear DTM cars have a good reputation as well which is always a plus :).

Anyone have any suggestions on what I should look out for when viewing one? Also if anyone sees anything pop up for the above within 100 miles of York then please let me know :)

Cheers

2002 clio 172
I had 3000 to spend when I got mine 2 years ago. You'll get something well decent for that. Make sure belts have been done or knock 500 off price. I didn't bother to find out price of job before I got mine n it cos me nearly 500 quid.