ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

need help big time!!!!!

just fitted a itg panel filter, lost a screw down the side of the car, so i had to take the battery off to get it, and the plastic cover to some fuses, fitted everything sound, now when i put my car on in the 0 position to turn the head lights on my lights are on, when i turn them to the 1st setting they go dim and second setting they go full like normal, cannot seem to get them to turn off at all? please i need some help here! thanks for your time, i have a 172 renault sport Clio, 2004 model Renault sport. i am on msn as well, rickrude06@hotmail.com

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Sounds like you've turned on the auto lights, if you disconnected the battery you'll need your radio code to.

J

Jim NM

turn on ignition, turn light switch to on position twice until you here a bleep or two, I think that that disables your auto lights.