ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need advise buying a 182

seb

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Clio trophy
Was the reference to advise made by yourself with full knowledge?

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  ?
I can see that not much has changed around here then.

Seriously, does anyone know/have any experience with the history of this car or could offer any ADVICE regarding price/spec/etc?

Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
  Trophy
I can see that not much has changed around here then.

Unfortunately not, and thats from the people that help run the club!
I don't know any of that cars history and the price has gone due to the listing ending but i will say there is a lot of cars to choose from if your looking to step into a 182 so take your time and buy the one that feels right.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Its been for sale for quite a while, i guess it hasnt been snapped up as tax and MOT are both due (as its a good price imo)

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  ?
Thanks for the useful replies guys (Matt & Ben) - I've actually been in contact with the seller as he is interested in swapping or p/x for my current car. I was just wondering if the previous owner was on CS or if there was any hidden history anyone here knew about (just by chance - it has happened before!)

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
if u see one advertised for £3500 offer the seller £2500, if u see one for £4000 (obviously the sellers dreaming) offer £3000 etc... etc... the mkt is in decline espeically for these clio sports, you should a proper bargin, they were 5k minimum around 1yr ago now theyve come down by 30/40%

dont believe any bull that the cheaper cars are naffed, people cant sell cars unless there cheap so expect a bargin, e.g. 5k sellin car 1yr ago for 2.5k-3k

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
dont forget to hpi it also there's alot of bodge repaired ex salvage about

cost 20 quid for one ooff aa/rac