ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need advice on Braided Lines.

Lionel Richie
I stopped using goodridge due to having a few dodgy sets (wrong lengths) and the price tag
HEL - never used them

Mocal - spot on and cheap enough

Artic Blue 182 FF
Got Goodridge on my clio and fitted a set of goodridge to Phil_ip's this weekend painless exercise right lengths. A little pricey but brake lines are kinda important good to have a brand name to back them. No previous experience of other brake line makes but definatly well made.

200 Gordini
Selling my HEL lines, they are exactly the same as K-Tecs. Been on my car for around 2,000 miles.

£40 posted

clio 182
while we are on the subject..... i have a set of mocal ones waiting to go on the car, do the rears need a fitting kit as the oem lines are crimped on just now, the mocal ones are threded ends?

Italian 3.2 V6
Curly u have a PM.

Ps just out of interest, 2nd hand BL's should be all fine n dandy yea!? Should work like new yea?

PSJ.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I have used both the Goodridge and the HEL lines which i fitted a set to my mates Scooby, i phoned them up and placed the order they asked what colour hose cover i wanted (mate wanted green) which turned out to be lime green.
All of the hose fittings where stainless steel and also the banjo bolts, the hose where with me the next day (ordered before 3pm) and top quality, i will never buy anyother brand of hose again.

Last edited: