ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need a new phone tarrif, fairly light user

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi, currently average around 112 minutes a month in calls, (anytime) and about 530 texts and its upgrade time.

ATM Im with O2 on a customer loyalty deal where I am getting 600 anytime minutes, 2000 weekend minutes and 1000 texts for £25.

Orange are offering me 200 minutes and unlimited texts for £20 a month and after some haggling O2 are offering me 400 minutes and 1000 texts also for £20 a month. Apparently it should be £30.

Is there anyone else around that can beat it by much? Dont feel its a great offer by o2 considering Ive been with them for 6 or 7 years and I clearly got a stonking deal last time!

PS Quite fancy the 6500 slide or N95 8GB but I defo need a new phone, old one is doing my box in!

Cheers

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Never mind, found an employee discount code for Orange ;) which brought it to £18 a month, called O2 back and they've given me 400 anytime anynetwork minutes, unlimited O2 to O2 calls and 2000 texts per month for £15, back of the net! Got the phone for free too so quite chuffed!

Rav4
thats well cheap

Never mind, found an employee discount code for Orange ;) which brought it to £18 a month, called O2 back and they've given me 400 anytime anynetwork minutes, unlimited O2 to O2 calls and 2000 texts per month for £15, back of the net! Got the phone for free too so quite chuffed!