ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need a little bit of advice about a 172 sport?

Celica and Raptor.
I have looked at a few Phase 1 Clio 172 sports.
I looked at one today.

In the Spare wheel compartment in the boot nearest the bumper theres a little hole where it looks like the should be a rubber gromet or somthink, The little panel going down into the spare wheel compartment where they are joined theirs like sealer or filler which looks like artex lol is this normal?

Sorry about that but its quite hard to explain what i mean.

Thanks for any advice:).

421 Cammed 172
Hi mate, if no body has replied by tomorrow ill have a look, I would look now but its gone dark so cant check.

Celica and Raptor.
Hi mate, if no body has replied by tomorrow ill have a look, I would look now but its gone dark so cant check.

Thanks mate that would be a great help, I just duno weather its meant to be there or its just French build quality:approve:Lol.

Thanks

421 Cammed 172
Hi mate.

Hope these pics help, you can see in my first pic that the hole you talk about isnt popped through on mine, Maybe the previous owner popped it through to run an Amp power cable into the boot?

DSCF1239.gif

Also in both pics you can see the 'filler/artex' like product around the area.

DSCF1240.gif

I hope those 2 pics clear it up for you mate and by the way...... Its bloody freezing out - LOL

Celica and Raptor.
Hi mate.

Hope these pics help, you can see in my first pic that the hole you talk about isnt popped through on mine, Maybe the previous owner popped it through to run an Amp power cable into the boot?

DSCF1239.gif

Also in both pics you can see the 'filler/artex' like product around the area.

DSCF1240.gif

I hope those 2 pics clear it up for you mate and by the way...... Its bloody freezing out - LOL

Thanks very much mate this is a great help, that exactly what I mean. Expect the Clio im looking at the "artex/filler stuff" is a little bit more messy! Then again it is French Lol;).
I just wondered if its had a knock, But Ive done one of those HPI checks via text message and its all come back fine.

Thanks very much again.