ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nearly chocked on my Tea!!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I dont know what to make of these classics, sure its 17k from new with good history- but 13k+++

Surely not...?- who would pay that- I could buy a decent porsche for that

S

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Did have a R27
I have seen another GT Turbo on that site sell for 10k so someone out there is buying them. Wonder where they find these cars with so little mileage?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's a thread on the v6 forum about this car I am sure a guy is on aabout buying it can't ever see it making crazy money I think there's nicer things to spend 13k plus on!!! But that sit has sold others and other old hot hatches.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Did have a R27
I would buy it if had enough money to justify it. I would prob be keeping my eye out for a Williams and a Mk1 XR2 as well.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  182 track, Mk7 ST
But it's not it's ghot chips and the bumpers have scuffs on them!!

Exactly, 13.5k for a damaged 5 that's probably rusting away inside out like they all do anyway lol! A mate of mine had 3 and they were all f**ked big time under every bit of seam sealant!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  Ph1 track 172
its each to their own. if someones willing to pay for it, its worth that money!!

id personally never pay 10k for a clio, but brand new 200s are being sold for well more than that!

its a stunning example and im sure theres a collector out there thats interested!

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Seems mint though. I bet he gets close to what he wants for it. Some nutter with a wad a cash and a lot of love for these will snap it up.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Astra (H) VXR
I love renaults and alway had a soft spot for R5 GTT but in all honesty I would rather lick my own arse hole than pay 13k+ for that.... They were only 8k brand new.