ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nath's 182 replica (Clean photo's before she goes)

Range Rover sport
Got a few quick snaps during the week to upload on pistonheads, I know it's a bad time to sell but have had a few people interested so far so hoping she sells sometime soon :D

Anyway here they are

P1010955.jpg

P1010954.jpg

P1010950.jpg

Range Rover sport
car looks great, really nice with the 182 style exhaust, looks immaculate.

Thanks :D do take great pride in it and as im a paint technician i keep the paint work immaculate always.

Machine polished once a month, clayed every so often , and washed about 3-4 times a week

Noo :(

Had the slightest bit of snow yesterday and it all melted within a few hours.

Range Rover sport
love that car

same mate , love it too lol will be really sad to see it go but time to move on to something else i think, been looking at civic EP3's fancy one in milano red.

But.... will definitely come back to a clio again in the near future and i will definitely wont be leaving cs :D

Tidy as fook. Should have no problem selling that.

Cheers mate , been up for sale for around 2 weeks now had plenty of texts /phone calls but still no one has come to view it, bad time of year to sell up really but i will really miss it :(