ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N95 camera

Suzuki Ignis Sport
yup mine freezes there, i reckon theres a problem... im going to leave it for now, and try again another day.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
well i have my numbers off another sim so its not all bad only really messages im missing now. supose it aint a big deal but would of liked to of kept some of them lol

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Im missing quite a few programs, my backup worked last time whe n iresetted my phone, but that was when i was on v12 :(

anyone know whether i can downgrade? lol

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
i checked that and once you upgraded you cant downgrade lol :(

im missing a few progrms to shouldnt be hard to re download all me games ect lol

Monaco Blue 172 (56/468)
iv had to reinstall nokia pc suite as its not picking up my fone - at least my camera is that 3-4 seconds faster haha

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
lol hardly worth losing everythign else for a couple seconds lol should of saved everything to the memory card :(

Monaco Blue 172 (56/468)
right iv reinstalled nokia pc suite and it works....the backup file is saved even if u delete the pc suite and it there when u load it back on

it has taken me about 45mins restarting and all that

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
V20?? I thought V12 was the latest.. I only updated last week... how the hell did they get to V20 so quick?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Did you reinstall the pc suite because it the back up restoration procedure failed??

If so, i will try reinstalling mine tomorrow. But i left my CD at my gfs :(

right iv reinstalled nokia pc suite and it works....the backup file is saved even if u delete the pc suite and it there when u load it back on

Monaco Blue 172 (56/468)
Did you reinstall the pc suite because it the back up restoration procedure failed??

If so, i will try reinstalling mine tomorrow. But i left my CD at my gfs :(

My pc suite just wouldnt recognise my phone so I downloaded the newest version of pc suite off the nokia website and reinstalled it. The backup restore procedure worked first time then....

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
woop worked with new pc suite, thought it might of been the fact i had new and old software

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Did u download the pc suite from the nokia site? Coz i reinstalled the one that was on the CD, that didn't work..

2003 MR2 Roadster
My N95 is on Version 11

I have just downloaded the most up to date Nokia Software Updater but its stuck on "identifying connected phone"

Thats shite!!

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
they have recently changed the nokia pc suite, its much better now, but takes some getting used to!
anyone got any ideas how to speed up an n73?? its normal n73 running me v4xxxx

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
get the one off the website haz much better takes a while to do but that might be my shitty computer. bish bash bosh

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Yea it worked when i downloaded it from the site.

But didn't think hard enough :( I know its debranded my phone, but i wanted it branded again, i miss all my MSN messenger etc...

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
Oh foooooook...

I'm stuck on 56%... if I install the new Pc suite will it keep my back-up files?

Monaco Blue 172 (56/468)
Oh foooooook...

I'm stuck on 56%... if I install the new Pc suite will it keep my back-up files?

yep it will keep ur old back up files even if u delete the old pc suite then install the new one