ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N95 camera

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
No.. *timing it now*

About 2 seconds from opening the shutter the program is loaded.. about 3 its ready to take pictures.

I'm running v20 firmware.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
mines on v12.. i tried updating, but the software detects that i have the latest software for it... hmm

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
That was the same with mine. You need to change the code of the phone to a generic one using NSS then run the updater again and tada firmware v20 is available would you like to update ?

Search on here instructions have been posted before in multiple threads.

VaVa
Yup, one of the first things I noticed about the V20 update is the improved camera startup. So annoying when you grab you phone to snap a picture and the moments gone by the time the damn thng has booted up lol.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Type in *#0000# and it'll come up.

Man i cant understand the dude on youtube! :(

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
in the guide posted in the thread that is linked to in this topic lol.

probly shouldnt of posted in this thread but i had both windows open so thought it was the right one.

Monaco Blue 172 (56/468)
haha no im on about the bloke u hate - i hate him as well.....iv got an image in my head of what i think he looks like.....id wana punch him!

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
ahh yeah now i read your post again that sounds right haha, hes one of them people you hate after 30 seconds of looking at him and thats without him opening his mouth

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
im doing mine to just copying everything back onto my phone.

just to make sure back everything on your phone up using the pc suite i wasnt going to but did anyway and good job i did it wipes everything lol

Monaco Blue 172 (56/468)
im doing mine to just copying everything back onto my phone.

just to make sure back everything on your phone up using the pc suite i wasnt going to but did anyway and good job i did it wipes everything lol

same ere - i wasnt guna bother

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
i just cancelled it retryed and now its stuck on 51% so thats 3 times on on 74 one on 53 and one on 51 arg f**king hell and phone isnt any faster and i have to press buttons a couple times for it to do anything.... starting to wish i didnt update it

Monaco Blue 172 (56/468)
what bits it stuck on? i had to restart my laptop coz the nokia update programme was playing up - try that..

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
lol luckily i have all my contacts on my old phone, just restarted cxomputer and its stuck on 74% again

Monaco Blue 172 (56/468)
my phone wont even connect to nokia pc suite now - im having to download the pc suite driver seperately now.....as someone said its an easy process getting v.20 haha

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I aint bothered about my pics etc coz i have them already... but my msn etc is gone :(

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
my pics where on my memory card good job i took it out would probly of wiped that fucker aswell, still not updating :( what a b**ch.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Im not sure wat to do now :( i've lost my msn messenger program that came with the phone, coz i am on 3.

Still sticking to 53%!

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
msn? can you download that? where from?

once again mines got to 74% gonna leave it and see if it does anything

does everyones freeze on full backups setting thingy says that next to the %