ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N0ddie's Fiesta ST

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Twas the pics of your Mini GP with them on that sold the wife on them.

:eek:

They are rather lovely ...

IMG_8687_zpsb3f05868.jpg

ST will look amazing on them!!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Hello Mark, we talk more on here about our ST's that on the ST forum! I see you constantly battling with the half witts over there, I just stay out of it most of the time, got to keep a clean record as I 'may' be joining the forum as a trader strictly on a trial basis though!! Not sure I can deal with forum members to much with what I've seen to far.
Anyway bit off topic but that leads me on too...
the oem bridgestones. I rate them too, not sure why so much hate for them over there?! Only thing I can think of is there expecting all that torque in the low gears not too overcome the traction from the tyres leading them to say they spin in the wet, they must be crap!
yeah the maps great mate, it's very similar to the MP just gives a tad more. Again I really rate the MP pack and I was so torn between them. Only my insurance wouldn't do the mp215 so it kind of made my mind up. It's simply made a great car Better.

Ha ha ha...we do!

I've almost given up entirely over there...they seem determined to put the car down as they all see the RS as the pinnacle of road cars...so the ST couldn't possibly measure up...it's a warm hatch, only an ST180 etc.. I'd say 5% at the most actually understand and appreciate what the ST is and how good it really is.

There's a few good eggs though so it's kind of worth chipping in to stir things up every now and then LOL

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Tbf the ones who don't even understand grip/handling are the ones fitting overlays. In years to cone poor b******s all over the country are going to have to try and remove those things!

This will look awesome on the Turinis. Should be getting my ST in about a fortnight, it can't come quick enough!

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
When are the brakes being fitted N0ddie?

In the interests of science (and internet pride) can I coax you into filming a speedo video of you braking once they're on?

For you Mark, anything :p

Will try and get a pre-brake vid also.

Hopefully brakes will be on the week after next. The 1st service threw up a few little issues that will be sorted before the BBK is fitted.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Turinis transform the car! Standard wheels look like they should be on the 1.25 model or whatever, looks much more sportier!

I saw lots of these at fast show on different wheels/colours and most worked very very well!

320d
That looks stunning on Turini's. These really are a great car, think I need to drive one but I think if I did my bank card would be out.

That looks fantastic. The rear quarter isn't the most flattering view. Front quarter shot looks brilliant, and the rims set it apart.

Sorry. I'm sure I've not read everything properly, but is that an aftermarket front splitter? Looks great.

I'm not in the market for a small hot hatch, but if I were, I'd be after a Fiesta just like this.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Sorry. I'm sure I've not read everything properly, but is that an aftermarket front splitter? Looks great.

I'm not in the market for a small hot hatch, but if I were, I'd be after a Fiesta just like this.

Yup it is aftermarket.

Tis the Triple R splitter. I think its the only splitter currently available.