ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N. Wales/Evo Triangle/Ponderosa run - 31/07/2011

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Anyone game for this??

Nice sunday morning run out across the hills, brew at the cafe.

Drop your names below, lets make it happen

S2 106 GTI
I was hoping to do this soon too!! so I might tag along in the meg! also a mate in his Lotus fancys it too

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I was thinking like a 8am start, so the roads are nice and clear. Could meet up at lymm services around 7ish, and go from there?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Id be up for a early meet if you want to meet at mine in chester thats fine ill come for abit of a drive but id more than likely have to be back at work for 10am

clio sport 182
what time are you aiming to be at the ponderosa for? will try and pop up to meet you there.

also a meet in wrexham this sunday on the industrial estate if any of you guys are interested?

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
Unfortunately I can't make this one either. I'll be working late saturday night and I'm going to National meet saturday so not getting up early on Sunday as well.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
are people still interested in this so we can carry this meet on i would enjoy an early mronin run out tbh i dont mind carrying on the prep if its needed :)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
haha alright then sunday afternoon meet at roots and shoots for say half 4????