ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

n/w meeting 7.30pm at B&Q, WA2 8RD

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Re: n/w meeting

Wow, looking good numbers. Anywhere to grab some food in the area? A pub or ought?

172 with k-tec sound

i will be late to this as im following da down, n hes got something on b4 hand;)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

i cant make it but if anybodies still out at 10pm can meet me at Ikea

Nimbus Megane R26

1. Boffey
2. Jamie
3. Alex_C
4. Poverty Member f0xy
5. Da
6. Paul (Being dragged along crashalot)
7. Rob
8. clio carl
9. ^Jonff^
10. Jamie Rigby
11. Brett
12. Superbenji
13. Jon.G
14. Ben
15. Kris86

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member

7:30 would be ideal for me tbh.

Going to get there about 7:15 I'd imagine.

DCi 100

Anyone fancy going down to screwfix later on for some pics? There's a mcrags just around the corner from there aswell, subway just over the road from the turn in, Pizza place which does kebabs etc aswell just 30m the opposite turn off from Screwfix/Rags.

7's alright by me, 6 would be a rush, I'll pitch at 6:30 and chill somewhere obvious I guess.

Ian

Focus TDCi

Think I'll be heading across to this with ^Jonff^ as my car aint going anywhere in it's current state. I'll be up for some photos as long as it's fine with my driver for the evening. :) What's screwfix like Alex? Will bring the camera and tripod along anyway, beats standing around!

7.30pm at B&Q, WA2 8RD (Then will decide weather we go to the Swan Pub or wherever etc)

seeing as there's abit of confusion on what time, let's stick to the original plan :rasp: lol

Think I'll be heading across to this with ^Jonff^ as my car aint going anywhere in it's current state. I'll be up for some photos as long as it's fine with my driver for the evening. :) What's screwfix like Alex? Will bring the camera and tripod along anyway, beats standing around!

That's perfectly fine with me mate ;)

DCi 100
7:30 is it,

This is screwfix:
http://maps.google.co.uk/?ie=UTF8&h...01524,-2.597666&spn=0.006256,0.01929&t=h&z=16

Down the very curvy road, not built there, but just south of the silio's where the rough ground it, it's where some of the pictures from the mini meet with Me/Mike/Fox in media were taken. If you room out, it's a straight road all the way down from B&Q.

Swan is fine by me, somewhere warm I guess if people want to head that way.

Swan:
http://maps.google.co.uk/?ie=UTF8&h...9962,-2.596504&spn=0.000781,0.002411&t=h&z=19

Be warned I take up 2 spaces though. ;)

This is looking less and less likely for me boys and girls, unless there is someone around my area who can give me a lift.

1. Boffey
2. Jamie
3. Alex_C
4. f0xy
5. Da
6. Paul (Being dragged along crashalot)
7. Rob
8. clio carl
9. ^Jonff^
10. Jamie Rigby
11. Brett
12. Superbenji
13. Jon.G
14. Ben
15. Kris86
16. ste01
17. Steve182

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
That won't affect many people as it's only the M6 not the M56.

Think you're blowing that a little out of proportion tbh.

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
Not had a burger king in along time.

Will have to get down early and get some BK action on the go.

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i

Vincent
: A Royale with cheese.
Jules: A Royale with cheese! You know why they call it that?
Brett: Because of the metric system?
Jules: Check out the big brain on Brett! You're a smart mother£ucker. That's right. The metric system. What's in this?
Brett: Sprite.
Jules: Sprite, good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down?
Brett: Go right ahead.
Jules: Ah, hit the spot.

Vincent
: A Royale with cheese.
Jules: A Royale with cheese! You know why they call it that?
Brett: Because of the metric system?
Jules: Check out the big brain on Brett! You're a smart mother£ucker. That's right. The metric system. What's in this?
Brett: Sprite.
Jules: Sprite, good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down?
Brett: Go right ahead.
Jules: Ah, hit the spot.

You watch to much T.V :rasp:

As said, VERY good turnout!

We were some of the last to leave, saw a traffic car as I came onto the main road who had pulled someone so I went round the back roads towards home, not sure if it was someone at the meet who had been pulled as they left or not mind!