ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N.E.R.P meet

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
10:30 is fine for me, I just need to get up earlier than I had planned, but the wife has just mentioned that she is getting up to go through to the Metro Centre so any chance of a lie in has go e anyway.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
lol, my mate wants to pop along just for a ride out and for the buffet for din dins, he will meet us at the meeting point in his own car

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
so i'll see you lot at 10:30 then

might take a few pics if there's room and if there's a nice spot

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
I made an attempt at washing the car today, but the water was freezing as I was washing, so didn't get too far.

*EDIT*
Just looked out of the window and it is now covered in Snow.

Last edited:
  182 Turbo Project
Went up there today, really nice guys, really helpful! Beware of the dogs ha ha! Will definitely be using them again!

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
This was mine before I left the house...helps explain why I was a little late (although everyone was).

9a401a33.gif

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
good seeing you lot for the first time i think.

Sorry it felt like abit rushed abit this morning, buy had a good look round N.E.R.P and was really happy what they got and what they got planned i'm defo sure we will a BBQ going and some TUUUUNNES going, if any of you want to kip round after a few sherberts you'll have to ask Neil lol

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
Would of came down since i only live about 10mins away but on call so got the van, will show up next time. Think my mate was telling me about N.E.R.P a few months ago when us had just set up.

AB 182
Anyone up for this next weekend on the 15th or 16th?

Wouldn't mind seeing some other members/cars ;)

AB 182
Mint, love abit of flame red :cool:

Time and address is all I need.

Dunno if i'll be washing my shed prior, been in a slump ever since it got vandilised :dapprove:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
N.E.R.P
The Willows Business Centre
Newburn Bridge Road
Blayton On Tyne
NE21 4SQ

Mobile: 07912411688

time and day is up to you i'm easy, we can sort out a place for pics if ya want and a bite to eat lol

AB 182
Sounds like a plan, think you've got further to travel possibly so any time and food is fine with me tbh, Metro multistory for pics and Metro for food maybe?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
The distance is nee bother for me, what about Sunday again? 50/50 Sunday might be quieter? What about 11:00 at N.E.R.P and pop over to Metro prob be strugling for a car pics side by side unless you know a quiet area or maybe very top floor roof level or inside for abit lighting? Be up for food in metro aye there's a place called 'Rice' right next to the Cinema have to say the food is Qualo. It's Chinese btw. or Chiqitos Mexican will do me

AB 182
Sunday sounds fine to me. Times good too, just in time for some grub lol. ILVA carpark might be a winner for quiet haha. Food sounds awesome too!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
which ones the ILVA? was recomended the Rice place only been there once any my god it was nice the quality nom nom nom.

AB 182
The place next to Ikea and ASDA that shut down iirc, every time I go past its a ghost town. No idea if you can get in the car park mind lol.

It's been too long since I've had a chinese, a good one at that haha.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
a pop over to N.E.R.P for a few bits and pop over to Metro for a bite to eat 'Rice' place

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
I am back down there today, my m8 has to see Neal so i'm going to have a wander around again.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
was too tired to make this, just woke up.

Hasn't been much intreast so i left it

AB 182
I think i'll still be going tomorrow, as I need some bits priced up.

It is open on sundays, right? lol