ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N.E.R.P meet

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Got a PM from geddes asking whether any of us wanted to go up maybe this weekend?

I'm up for going on the saturday or sunday, either or for me but I do need to go

Heres the address for those who didnt recieve the pm

N.E.R.P Car Broker
The Willows Business Centre
Newburn Bridge Road
Blayton On Tyne
NE21 4SQ

I'll start off a list

1. Geddes
2. Chris205

Does anyone want to meet up beforehand maybe for some food and head up or vice versa?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Ok, so we will give Sunday a go then if your see Stu then.

I've sent N.E.R.P a PM just wait for a reply back

Aye sounds good Stu thanks, will you have time for a bite to eat too?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Spoke to N.E.R.P this afternoon and their happy for us to pop down and their also giving us a tour round the place.

172 cup
Ian was the fella I spoke to today and he was very helpful, looks like this could be a good little resource for parts to save on postage from eBay for us.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
can't wait to pop down and find what goodies they got there, be like xmas all over again lol

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
1. Geddes
2. Chris205
3. Scott S

I'll go to N.E.R.P. but food is free on a Sunday at the mother in law's house, so i'll be going there.

slow 172 rep
Aint really got any money but i can av a look :p and just spend what little money i have

1. Geddes
2. Chris205
3. Scott S
4. 172-Stu
5. Deano.no4

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'm free any time on Sunday, what ever time is easy for you's

i'm up for a bite to eat too before or after, what about that Taybarn's down the road?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
it's not the first i've been to a non family's Sundays Dinner lol

if there's room and a spare plate, plenty of gravy and a big yorkshire for me please

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Deano do you know some where if you want breky like a burger or something?

I'm more for a buffet for din dins over that Taybarns after N.E.R.P if your up for that Stu?

Last edited:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
that will be sweet Stu cheers,

just need to find some where for breky, just depends what you lot fancy a proper heart stopper burger at one of those vans, macy D's or what ever?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye that's fine with me, i'm not fused on breky either just that Deano was on about breky that's all

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I'm going to have to bail on this lads, heading up saturday instead as I want to go to Ne detailing as well as they're having a sale

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
ok Chris, i was up there 2 day ago and didnt mention anything to me about a sale

slow 172 rep
anything i dont mind geddes or il just get something before i come up if you aint getting anything

Stu fancy meeting at silverlink or cramlington somewhere if your not going along the coast road, before you head over? no fricking idea how to get there and il get something from Macy Ds or something :p

what time you guys getting there for?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just meet there at N.E.R.P for 10:30. I've got no idea where it is, i'll just use my sat nav on my mobile i'll be ok

once there have a look around also i need one or two parts then once we finished head over to Taybarn's for Din Dins then of home

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I've been up today, easy enough to find. Spoke with Ian and got a price on some important bits :)

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
Was hoping to have time to put my splitter back on before I set off (took it off when the snow was here so it didnt get ripped off) but looks like I will have to get up a little earlier than planned.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
is 10:30 ok for you lot or do you want it later, some of you want be home for Sunday's dinner that's all, dont want to be early or later that's all for your din dins