ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My ZS TDCi and Gregs Clio 1.2

LY R26
Met up with "GR3GGYBOi" who I worked with and is a member on here to get some snaps of the car with a proper camera on Sunday.

Now were both amateurs with the camera so don't expect them to be like some of the other users artwork haha.

Car is being sold hence why I got some better pics of it, and I dont think many of you have seen Gregs car since we put the coilovers and Pro Race 1.2s on it.

Anyway, Greg has some more of his car which he will probably add, but heres the ones I have.

C+C welcome as always.

DSC00833-1.jpg

DSC00835-1.jpg

DSC00836.jpg

DSC00838.jpg

DSC00843.jpg

DSC00846.jpg

DSC00848.jpg

DSC00850.jpg

DSC00851.jpg

DSC00853.jpg

DSC00884.jpg

DSC00880.jpg

DSC00890.jpg

DSC00893.jpg

DSC00895.jpg

DSC00947.jpg

DSC00948.jpg

DSC00964.jpg

Sorry for being a pic wh0re haha!

Richy.

LY R26
its a great car to drive when mapped like mine, so much more responsive and pulls no end in any gear!. quite comfy too but i fancy a change which is why im selling up.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
My mate has a mapped one, I enjoy driving it feels very well put together. What you looking at getting next?

LY R26
yeah i feel the same mate, im considering a mk1 eunos, i have a soft spot for them, but not 100% sure on it, just sort of looking around atm keeping my options open.

LY R26
theres actually a boy from down your end wanting to fly up and pick her up, hes waiting on his logbook coming back to sell his car then hes coming up if its still here haha.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
If you like diesel still I think a leon FR150 is a good step up. There are hundreds of them around here why the hell would he fly to Dundee for one? you must be selling yours bloody cheap lol

LY R26
i hate diesel haha, partly why im moving on tbh, yeah i have it up cheap haha, its spotless too, usual stone chips etc, ffsh, been serviced by the same mechanic for its whole time out the factory, 1 previous owner, oil and filter change 60 miles ago, full service 6k ago, hpi clear, remap, hids, wind deflectors, all for 4950, its high mileage but its a diesel and has been really well maintained.