ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Williams new pics...

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
A few new pics...cage still needs to be properly bolted/welded....but I'm liking it already. Next on the list is suspension..managed to crack my arch on the stnd suspension today..:dapprove:

willy22jul067nn1.jpg

willy22jul0610pq6.jpg

willy22jul0615kk9.jpg

willy22jul0614be8.jpg

willy22jul0613os8.jpg

willy22jul0619mx5.jpg

willy22jul069qb1.jpg

willy22jul0617jo7.jpg

lol

willy22jul06kb7.jpg

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
do you use those tyres on track martin? or you got a different set with slicks on?

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
I used some avon cut slicks at anglesey and fcs fella...although I've sold my track wheels now..and am selling my avons as well...too grippy!

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
Dude... looking at the front of your car, the passenger side, is that tyre on the wrong way? The tread seems to go backwards????

172 Cup
Little Newms said:
Dude... looking at the front of your car, the passenger side, is that tyre on the wrong way? The tread seems to go backwards????

lol, well spotted. Yes it is on the wrong way.

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Guy said:
you got the brake duct vent things to put inplace of the fogs?

Yeah they are in the shed ....not got round to whacking them in

On the subject of tyres.... guess I put them back on wrong way round after fcs..guess my mind was on my deceased engine lol Only driven it for a week or two since and never noticed lol