ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My weekly cleaning method in pics.... Any suggestions for better products?

Yes as said, wheels first. Think how much dirty water and grime is being slung over your freshly cleaned bodywork otherwise.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Although I would agree and typically always do wheels first, wheels can be washed without spraying or throwing dirt all over the wings and arches, so with a suitable technique they can be washed last

172 Cup,Gtr,gttdi
Yes as said, wheels first. Think how much dirty water and grime is being slung over your freshly cleaned bodywork otherwise.

Deffo wheels first and an uber yellow too if you have big hands, ( I bought the really big one and struggle with its size ).

Good effort thow... Looks nice

182 Cup & DCi 172
I have a different bucket I use for wheels and never use the same water, wash mitt and brushes for paint and wheels.

If I am by myself I do normally clean wheels last but will start doing them first as suggested - if the girlfriend is there she does the wheels whilst I do the bodywork.

Cheers for the comments and suggestions ;)

Golf GT & A4 Avant
If you could see the damage that can be caused to paint by washing brake dust and grime back over a panel you'd understand why it comes up